Aug 2, 2012
English (United States), 日本語
Rating (current version)
Not yet rated
Publisher's Description"Mah-jong Nagomi" is a mah-jong which can be played with the Japanese rules.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- Light and “Smooth”operation.
- The minor rules are adopted.
- English and Japanese can be selected.
- There is a "Nagomi Mode" which contains bonus elements.
- Opponents can be selected from 9 COMs.
This mode will be easy to get high scores.
Rules that can be set:
- Change in number of rounds (2-4-8 round).
- An initial bones can be set (10000 - 50000).
- Setting of presence:Red bonus tile.
- Setting of presence:"All simples" with meld
- Setting of presence:"Three consecutive triplets"
- Setting of presence:"Humanly hand"
- Setting of presence:"Garbage discards"
- Setting of presence:"Great wheel"
- Setting of presence:"Four consective triplets"
- Setting of presence:"Red peacock"
- Setting of presence:"Big seven star"
- Setting of presence:"13 unrelated tiles"
Get it with Microsoft Tag
|Take a pic of the Tag with your Windows Phone 7 device, to download this app from the Marketplace.|
A good version of REAL mahjong, not the solitaire game. WARNING: No instruction is given, so you should already know traditional game play and rules. So far my only complaint is you have to move the board to see the completed melds, but it's the only way to make the game playable on the phone.
May 15, 2013
Great mahjong! Good jobs!
Feb 5, 2013